Recent content by Aucklander

  1. A

    Acute Relapse need help

    Wow, these are some awesome responses. It's time for action on my part. Thanks TMS team. I like these suggestions. Watch this space. I realized how annoyed I have been with work stress lately. Back to TMS basics and dealing with my perfectionist traits.
  2. A

    Acute Relapse need help

    I have been tms ftee since my last post quite a while ago. The past couple of weeks have been a nightmare relapse. I can't tell my tms to get lost and deal with the extreme anger towards certain family members that suck the life out of me. I hate narcissist's. Having to have a relationship with...
  3. A

    beating myself up

    Thanks guys. I will keep working at it.
  4. A

    beating myself up

    Surprise suprise. Accute onset today after a really long stretch of no pain or physical ailments. I quickly tried to unpack what emotional stressors I have been dealing with and the habit changes I've been trying to make that I am yet to be successful with. 10 days ago a family member was...
  5. A

    5 months no tms

    Hi All I haven't posted in a while and I thought I better share a bit about my last 5 months since my last acute tms hit. What happened is I acknowledged my back pain as tms. Then I stopped thinking about tms, hit the gym 2-3 times a week, journalled a couple of times a week, started to learn...
  6. A

    Woke up with Acute back pain - Relapse

    I just don't get why my back pain went off this morning and still hasn't subsided. I have been pain free for quite some time and can't figure what triggered this episode. I'm not scared of the pain but it has slowed me down and I have a pronounced shift in the lower back to the right and a...
  7. A

    Feel like I am going backwards

    Hi Walt, I did DR Schubiners unlearn your pain program. It was very helpful and I was pain free and straight for a few months. I think I need to refresh myself and get back into regular journaling, learning to forgive myself etc and see where that takes me. This has to be an ongoing process to...
  8. A

    Feel like I am going backwards

    Thanks Andy, I will work on it and come back to you with an update on my progress.
  9. A

    Feel like I am going backwards

    Hi All, I haven't posted in a while, lots has happened since my last few posts. Clearly a lot of emotional things have happened. A break up, relational issues with my dad and guilt and shame over some of my own foolish actions, needless to say TMS has returned and my right hip is sticking out...
Back
Top