1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Woke up with Acute back pain - Relapse

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Aucklander, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Aucklander

Aucklander Peer Supporter

I just don't get why my back pain went off this morning and still hasn't subsided.

I have been pain free for quite some time and can't figure what triggered this episode. I'm not scared of the pain but it has slowed me down and I have a pronounced shift in the lower back to the right and a limp.

I know I have a few things going on in my life but for the most part things are going well. I hate being a perfectionist and struggle with my Christian faith. I broke up three months ago but have remained friends. We are considering getting back together.

My dad is a dick and her and Dad don't get along. I have just gone out on my own in business as a carpenter and have work now but not much lined up.

That's about all I can think off. How do I tell tms to piss off. I look and feel like an invalid but I know there is nothing physically wrong with me.

What should I do?

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Aucklander. Just keep remembering that your pains are not structural but psychological.
    You are handling a load right now... family problems, the break-up, and starting your own business.

I would just let the two fathers work out their problems themselves and stay out of it, if you can.

Work will come your way. Carpenters are always in great need.

And I hope you and your girlfriend get back together again.

As for struggling with your faith, I think everyone is, at one time or another.
    I'm 84 and a lifelong Catholic but do not like a lot of the church's position on many subjects.
    A priest told me he has the same problem with the Vatican. He solved it for himself by
    tossing the ball to God and asking Him to solve the mess. I do like the new Pope and
    think he is trying to move the church in the right direction.

3. Aucklander

Aucklander Peer Supporter

Thanks Walt.