lexylucy
Well known member
I went dancing today at my favorite dance class. This is a class that I absolutely swore off because the next day I would be in so much pain! It would be unbelievable! And my physical therapist would say -you shouldn't go dancing because you are hyper-mobile in your disks and your neck and dancing is bad for you. And if you do dance you should just not move your spine at all (and dance like a robot stick figure??) I would be SO SAD because I felt like I couldn't go. And like there was something deeply wrong with me. And I would swear it off for another three or six months and then I would try again and the same thing would happen. Terrible pain. But this time is the first time I went since my discovery of my TMS.
My experience was so interesting. I felt so much closer to my heart. And for the first time there I could really feel how many emotions come up for me at that dance class. All of the different people and their energies and how emotional other people were. And people wanting to partner with me and feeling like I don't want to and how much space I need in order to feel safe there. And people attracted to each other and strange looks and on and on. But the more and more I became aware of all my different emotions coming up I feel like hell---that must be why my TMS and physical symptoms of pain BLARE as soon as I would walk in the door before.
Could it be that it was all a crock of s--t? Emotional?
I don't know but I have less pain right now than I remember having yesterday...
My experience was so interesting. I felt so much closer to my heart. And for the first time there I could really feel how many emotions come up for me at that dance class. All of the different people and their energies and how emotional other people were. And people wanting to partner with me and feeling like I don't want to and how much space I need in order to feel safe there. And people attracted to each other and strange looks and on and on. But the more and more I became aware of all my different emotions coming up I feel like hell---that must be why my TMS and physical symptoms of pain BLARE as soon as I would walk in the door before.
Could it be that it was all a crock of s--t? Emotional?
I don't know but I have less pain right now than I remember having yesterday...