I'm so scared, I had a spontaneous orgasm while in the car out of nowhere!
Has anyone ever had this?? I'm so scared that this isn't TMS.
I'll try and keep my history short but I've been scared of the condition PGAD for years now and I came off antidepressants 5 months ago which can cause PGAD. Since withdrawing I've been getting so many weird symptoms that could relate to PGAD but they started getting better when using a TMS approach. Things got better with reassurance or distraction, even weird things like excessive vaginal discharge and hypersensitivity to touch in that area, and other symptoms I can't think of right now. For most of these months I've started having a swelling feeling under my belly button almost constantly but it's been much worse this week (I can't think of any reason why except I was on my period but the swelling is still as bad even now that it's over). I cried and ranted to my husband and the swelling reduced quite a bit. Then I had a skype appointment with one of the TMS therapists and the swelling reduced massively, like 99%. Last night I realised that I always tense that area (as well as pelvic floor, legs and knees) and I never feel swelling at night so it can't be anything physical. I felt so so much better and haven't had any swelling symptoms this whole time for the first time in ages! For the first time I started believing I'm getting so much better and everything can be put down to TMS.
But for the past few days I've been getting random unwanted arousal in my clit which seems to be triggered by wiping after peeing, thinking about it, or even thinking of any sexual it will come on so strong. It goes away when I relax my mind and body, have reassurance from someone and distraction. I never wake up with it, it could be gone for hours until I first pee. Anyway, I managed to calm myself down each time I felt it this morning and was feeling pretty ok. So I went in the car (as a passenger) to get some takeout and out of nowhere I had an orgasm in the vagina (without any muscle contractions which worries me it's not tms) and at the same time or maybe after a second of realisation, I also had a cold head rush which I always get with panic attacks. After the orgasm, my clit and whole front groin area felt badly aroused, heavy, throbbing and burning and had spikes of being on the verge of an orgasm. My vagina also felt like it was on the verge of another orgasm another 2 times but these feelings only lasted a second or 2. Since learning about PGAD, I've always been hesitant to go in a car because they can cause people with PGAD spontaneous orgasms from the bumps and vibration (I think) but usually I try not to give in to my fear and go for drives anyway. When I had this orgasm, there wasn't even any bumps and barely any vibration. I'm just so confused and terrified. I need reassurance so bad that this can happen by TMS because right now I fully believe the antidepressant withdrawal has caused this and I have no idea what to do.
Thanks to anyone who's read this, I hope someone can reply. I'm feeling very alone in this and these horrible feelings in my pelvic floor is making me suicidal.
I'll try and keep my history short but I've been scared of the condition PGAD for years now and I came off antidepressants 5 months ago which can cause PGAD. Since withdrawing I've been getting so many weird symptoms that could relate to PGAD but they started getting better when using a TMS approach. Things got better with reassurance or distraction, even weird things like excessive vaginal discharge and hypersensitivity to touch in that area, and other symptoms I can't think of right now. For most of these months I've started having a swelling feeling under my belly button almost constantly but it's been much worse this week (I can't think of any reason why except I was on my period but the swelling is still as bad even now that it's over). I cried and ranted to my husband and the swelling reduced quite a bit. Then I had a skype appointment with one of the TMS therapists and the swelling reduced massively, like 99%. Last night I realised that I always tense that area (as well as pelvic floor, legs and knees) and I never feel swelling at night so it can't be anything physical. I felt so so much better and haven't had any swelling symptoms this whole time for the first time in ages! For the first time I started believing I'm getting so much better and everything can be put down to TMS.
But for the past few days I've been getting random unwanted arousal in my clit which seems to be triggered by wiping after peeing, thinking about it, or even thinking of any sexual it will come on so strong. It goes away when I relax my mind and body, have reassurance from someone and distraction. I never wake up with it, it could be gone for hours until I first pee. Anyway, I managed to calm myself down each time I felt it this morning and was feeling pretty ok. So I went in the car (as a passenger) to get some takeout and out of nowhere I had an orgasm in the vagina (without any muscle contractions which worries me it's not tms) and at the same time or maybe after a second of realisation, I also had a cold head rush which I always get with panic attacks. After the orgasm, my clit and whole front groin area felt badly aroused, heavy, throbbing and burning and had spikes of being on the verge of an orgasm. My vagina also felt like it was on the verge of another orgasm another 2 times but these feelings only lasted a second or 2. Since learning about PGAD, I've always been hesitant to go in a car because they can cause people with PGAD spontaneous orgasms from the bumps and vibration (I think) but usually I try not to give in to my fear and go for drives anyway. When I had this orgasm, there wasn't even any bumps and barely any vibration. I'm just so confused and terrified. I need reassurance so bad that this can happen by TMS because right now I fully believe the antidepressant withdrawal has caused this and I have no idea what to do.
Thanks to anyone who's read this, I hope someone can reply. I'm feeling very alone in this and these horrible feelings in my pelvic floor is making me suicidal.