I am new to this forum, but I have read just about everything about TMS and I believe I have TMS. I have been diagnosed to have TMS> yet I have not yet recovered at all.
I have sciatica pain and weakness and spasms and tremors in my left leg. My left arm is weak and tremors and spasms. I am so anxious and have panic attacks. I cant take care of myself and can not get in and out of bed or drive. I have to have 24 hour care. I have to use a walker and I have depression due to all this disability.
I believe the diagnosis and I try to feel my feelings ... but it is difficult to know what i am feeling. i know i am anxious ... that comes thru loud and clear.
I also seem to have writers block as far as journaling is concerned.
I would love some help and input. Has anyone had these symptoms?
Any help would be apppreciated.
THANK YOU
Barbara
I have sciatica pain and weakness and spasms and tremors in my left leg. My left arm is weak and tremors and spasms. I am so anxious and have panic attacks. I cant take care of myself and can not get in and out of bed or drive. I have to have 24 hour care. I have to use a walker and I have depression due to all this disability.
I believe the diagnosis and I try to feel my feelings ... but it is difficult to know what i am feeling. i know i am anxious ... that comes thru loud and clear.
I also seem to have writers block as far as journaling is concerned.
I would love some help and input. Has anyone had these symptoms?
Any help would be apppreciated.
THANK YOU
Barbara