Recent content by hippiesabotage

  1. H

    Question about Monte Hueftle's method of journaling

    I've been experiencing a lot of success so far by following Monte Hueftle's TMS update advice and suggestions. In one of these updates, Monte recommends journaling but he doesn't go into detail about his method of journaling. I'm just wondering if anyone out there has purchased Monte's program...
  2. H

    In need of Encouragement

    I first heard about TMS last week and have been devouring it ever since in addition to journaling. I began rock climbing again last week in spite of symptoms (Haven't climbed since August) and I noticed the symptoms morph to different areas of my body. I haven't climbed for three days and each...
  3. H

    Tough day, need encouragement

    Hi Juno, I'm on week one of TMS without a TMS psychotherapist or TMS physician. I began the SEP and Recovery Program last week and began journaling two days ago. I began experiencing shifting/increasing/decreasing pain last week even though I didn't change any part of my routine. I attribute the...
  4. H

    day 6 just getting round to introducing myself!

    Thanks--the username is an electronic artist I like. I'm doing both the Structured Program (Day 2) and the TMS Recovery Program (Day B). I just finished the Evidence Sheet for TMS Recovery Day B and it was pretty helpful to further solidify my acceptance of the diagnosis. Have you looked at the...
  5. H

    My Evidence Sheet

    I figured posting my evidence sheet could be a good way to introduce my story so here it is! I thought the pain was from climbing (Haven’t climbed in four months) I went climbing the other day and the pain in one spot I was having for the previous two days went away The next day, the pain...
  6. H

    I'm not understanding a concept

    I'm new here but I would just like to point out that it appears that your unconscious is using fear to keep you from believing that your pain is a result of emotional repression. I believe that as much as your brain can "fry" your nervous system that it can heal your nervous system as well.
  7. H

    day 6 just getting round to introducing myself!

    Hey hey, I'm new too. Welcome, us! I just got done reading through the TMS Recovery Program found here: http://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/TMS_Recovery_Program (TMS Recovery Program) The author writes about having self-compassion and it sounds like you can use a dose of that (as most of us probably...
  8. H

    Slow, Frustrating Healing 2 Months In

    I am very new to TMS. I just heard about it yesterday but the moment I heard about it I was all on board because it described me perfectly (after reading success stories and beginning to read The Mindbody Prescription). That being said, take what I say with many grains of salt. To me, it sounds...
Back
Top