Recent content by HEADshr1nker

  1. HEADshr1nker

    Relapse Tips

    Hi TMS buddies, after a long period of feeling great (over a year!) I've quickly relapsed into lower back pain again and wanted to ask if anyone has any tips to help me 'float' through it? I'm struggling. I'm 100% it's TMS (bit of a prolonged stressful job situation I think). I'm journaling...
  2. HEADshr1nker

    Day 1 Back Again!

    I've been a member of this site since July 2014, now 42, reasonably fit - cycled 60 miles a few months ago and can easily cycle 20. Convinced 95% now that I have TMS (I have the TMS personality traits and suffer from Anxiety) but finding it hard to convince others. I have no idea why I have...
  3. HEADshr1nker

    Day 1 Is TMS just another thing?

    Hi Herbie, many thanks for your response. I'm reading Dr Sarnos book at the moment and I'm becoming more convinced that I have TMS. I'll continue reading the book, this blog and the website to learn more. I am amazed I stumbled across this while Googling, especially as I've been in contact with...
  4. HEADshr1nker

    Day 1 Is TMS just another thing?

    Hi Walt, thanks for your positive message, I'm certainly going to give this a go. Dan (HEADshr1nker).
  5. HEADshr1nker

    Day 1 Is TMS just another thing?

    OK, so I admit it, I'm skeptical about this TMS, is it just another thing? Like many others, over the years I've seen GPs, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Homeopath, CBT Counselling. I've read multiple books, listened to audio books, hypnosis and calming music (dolphins/waves...
Back
Top