About the TMS Wiki
From The TMS Wiki
- The TMS Wiki was created and is being written by TMS sufferers. Many of us suffered for many years before finding out that we have TMS, and want to help others avoid the suffering that we went through. We also wish to raise public awareness of the condition and potentially to eventually act as an advocacy group.
- No money is generated by the TMS Wiki. In fact, the PPD/TMS Peer Network, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, sponsors this wiki.
- All content on the Wiki is made available to anyone under the Creative Commons' Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. This license lets anyone republish content from the wiki, as long as:
Because of this license, the content on the TMS Wiki is essentially owned by the entire community of TMSers.
- The User does not use it for profit
- The User attributes the content (e.g. with a link)
- The User makes the content available to other users on the same basis
- We welcome you, your experiences, and contributions!
For More Information
|DISCLAIMER: The TMS Wiki is for informational and support purposes only and does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment recommendations. See Full Disclaimer.|