1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Recovery from 20 years of fibromyalgia and a lifetime of migraines

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Ellen, Apr 4, 2015.

1. fbcoach

fbcoach Peer Supporter

Hi Ellen,
    I really want to thank you for sharing your success story. I have had a set-back this past summer and have found it hard to get back to where I was (it seems to be a matter of being confident in the diagnosis). You articulated your experience so well, that it just seems so genuine. Again, thank you for sharing at a much needed time in my recovery.

Ellen likes this.
  2. Pia

Pia Peer Supporter

Thank you so much - I've just started understanding and experiencing how TMS works in my body. Reading your story gives me hope - I will read your notes over and over - thank you <3

Ellen likes this.
  3. ladyofthelake

ladyofthelake Peer Supporter

Thanks for this story and advice. I can relate to everything you say.

Ellen likes this.
  4. Bodhigirl

Bodhigirl Well known member

Ellen, the video you reference by the urologist is no longer available. I could use a miracle right now as another migraine comes on... have experienced every other kind of miraculous recovery, especially lower right hip/back/glute pain and interstitial cystitis.

5. MigraineSky

MigraineSky Newcomer

Ellen, this is a great success story with many great pearls of wisdom for all those who want to know how to recover from TMS. I too believe you can recover but not cure. So many of us have relapses or deal with TMS equivalents like the ones you mentioned above. I consider these an opportunity to make needed changes in my life and relationships.

Lizzy and Ellen like this.
  6. Andy B

Andy B Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Ellen,
    I never read your story until it came to my attention by someone else. I love this write-up. It is so detailed and clear, and I think could be/has been helpful to so many others. Thank you.
    Andy B

Ellen likes this.