1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Books that have helped thus far

Discussion in 'Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program' started by Thebestwhey, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Thebestwhey

Thebestwhey Peer Supporter

I just started reading
    The gifts of imperfection

I read
    Lifes healing choices

Lifes healing choices is a God focused book which talked about getting things right. Its a recovery focused book and talks about doing an "inventory" which is very helpful

Gifts of imperfection is an amazing book thus far that really dives into re programming the typical perfectionist mind

I found myself being overwhelmed last week but have found peace in doing a little bit daily. Having some guidance through these 2 books helped me to not just journal aimlessly...

I also read
    Healing Back Pain
    Mindbody Prescription

And amd going through the
    30 day TMS program by Alan Gordon

2. kajspears

kajspears New Member

Thanks for sharing! I loved Gifts of Imperfection. I will have to check out Lifes Healing choices. Pain Free For Life by Scott Brady is great too. He includes an entire chapter devoted to spirituality and quotes the Bible.

Enrique likes this.
  3. BOP

BOP Newcomer

Oh my gosh, pls check out Unlearn Your Pain by Dr Schubiner. Amazing 28 day MBS workbook and meditations. He and Alan work together on the new documentary they are fundraising for right now.

Jod likes this.