TMS: Recent Developments in Research and Clinical Practice
From The TMS Wiki
The following presentations were given at the "Tension Myositis Syndrome: Recent Developments in Research and Clinical Practice" conference in Ann Arbor on March 28, 2009.
- "Neurophysiology of Mood and Chronic Pain," by Richard Harris, Ph.D.
- "New Research Documenting the Neuro-Psycho-Biological Basis of TMS," by Howard Schubiner, MD
- "Case Reports on TMS: Interesting and Illustrative Cases" (presenter not listed)
- "Outcome Evaluation of TMS for Back Pain," by David Schechter, MD
- "RCT of TMS Approach for Fibromyalgia," by Michael Hsu, MD and Howard Schubiner, MD
- "RCT Comparing TMS Approach Versus Pain Clinic Approach for Low Back Pain," by Nora Crotty, MD and Howard Schubiner, MD
- "Interviewing to Elicit TMS Triggers," by David Clarke, MD
- "Addressing Barriers to the Acceptance of TMS: The Public and the Medical Profession," by David Schechter, MD
- "Working Together to Create the Next Steps: Research, Education, Clinical Opportunities" (presenter not listed)
Click here to read the official pamphlet advertising the conference.
|DISCLAIMER: The TMS Wiki is for informational and support purposes only and does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment recommendations. See Full Disclaimer.|