1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Whats next? Im missing just one piece of this puzzle...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Maria89, Apr 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Maria89

Maria89 Newcomer

Hello everyone! I love this forum, I hope someone will point me in the right direction. ( Sorry if I dont explain myself clearly, English is my second language)

About 8 years ago I started having back pain, about a year after having my baby, had post partum depression, PTS child birth was a traumatic experience for me. Ever since I just had weird symptoms that I now know is 100% TMS not all but some are headaches on right side of my head, anxiety, depression, body aches, leg pain, stiff joints, burning mouth syndrome, brain fog, shoulder pain, low back pain, numbness and tingling on arm and leg, neck pain, I might be leaving some out. Been to different doctors, physical therapist, chyropractor, had scans, MRIs. They found nothing or couldnt help me. My symptoms come and go, some symptoms i have them for a while and then something else pops up, but back pain is almost always there. Last year while listening to a podcast I heard about doctor Sarno and I was hooked! read his book but was a bit confused, found other authors and well I did the work, got myself really invested in the subject, Im proud to say that im a partial success story...

My anxiety and depression is something of the past almost like i can control when i feel it creeping in.
    I have one symptom left BACK PAIN, I know im missing something maybe someone reading this will be able to help me out.
    I have the curable app, follow/read/listen to Dr sarno, Nichole Sachs, Dan buglio, The mindful movement, Alan Gordon of course.
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

2. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

It can return when you're feeling stressed. Just take time to breathe, acknowledge how you feel, and directly address things that are bothering you.

Maria89 likes this.
  3. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Hi Maria,

Congrats for overcoming so many issues and all you have left is back pain. Since all physical causes have been riled out and the options you have tried so far have not helped, you may try the steps that helped me recover from pain in my back, neck, shoulder, knees, and feet as well as pain and numbness in my legs, arms, and hands.

I applied techniques used by Olympic athletes and high achievers for peak performance to directly communicate with my subconscious mind to recover immediately and rapidly. Not only all my pain and disability went away , my hay fever, heart murmur, gastritis and reading glasses said good bye as well. LOL.

In this interview with Omar Pinto, host of the very popular Sharing Helps Addicts in Recovery podcast (SHAIR) I explain my 9-Step Rapid Recovery Plan. He invited me to provide a natural drug-free treatment option for pain. Take notes as you watch it and design your own plan for rapid recovery. Hope this one works for you.

Rapid Recovery with Fred Amir - YouTube

Maria89 and Sita like this.
  4. Sita

Sita Well known member

Great interview Fred! Thanks for the method/steps. I'm going to do it for 3 weeks. I did it once during your interview and so...now I'g eating my reword (something sweet!). Thanks again!

Take care.

Maria89 and FredAmir like this.
  5. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

You are welcome, Sita.

Make sure to watch few minutes of it daily to internalize the information for greater effect.

Also, reading success stories on this forum as well as the ones on my site who have recovered rapidly will boost your confidence in your own recovery.
    https://www.fredamir.com/testimonials

Maria89 and Sita like this.
  6. Sita

Sita Well known member

Will do. I took extensive notes also during the interview. AND got your book a few days ago actually. Love it!

I'm going out for a hike now. I'm serious!

All the best!

FredAmir likes this.