1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Starting today

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by artetvif, Nov 16, 2014.

1. artetvif

artetvif Newcomer

Starting today, trying to get finally rid of skin problems and why not allergies that seem to come and go whenever they like since I was a child. Hoping a lot from this ! It helped a lot a friend of mine and no medicine can cure me, I totally accept the mind source of my problems and are looking forward the next 39 days.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I think skin problems including acne are caused by our emotions.
    Teenagers often have acne and other facial blemishes and teen years are difficult emotionally for many kids.
    I had acne as a teenager and my mother tried everything until she learned about oatmeal soap. That cured my acne.
    I had been under a lot of emotional stress as a preteen and teenager (parents having financial problems, divorcing).
    I suspect my acne came from that.

A friend's teenage son began having acne at the same time his parents began talking about divorce, and then did divorce.

I think the Structured Educational Program will help you to discover what repressed emotions, probably from
    your childhood, caused you to have skin problems.

3. artetvif

artetvif Newcomer

Thanks for the hints on the soap and the childhood ! I really think this method can help me in many ways. Answer a few weeks or months.