1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Special Event with TMS author Steve Ozanich: Tues March 25

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Mar 13, 2014.

1. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Captain Morgen Rum….middle of the shelf. My favorite is coconut rum and coke. Mmmm.

If the Amer Pecon is hard to find here, fat chance finding it Montana. I use Amazon more and more for so many purchases.

When we have a big TMS get together one day, we will have to arrange to get some of the Amer Pecon and have you mix up a big batch. :)

2. North Star

PS Colly, Do join us on another call sometime, eh? I'm sure your recovery from the same thing MiffyBunny suffers with was encouraging.

3. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Here's a link to the history of the Picon Punch or "How the West Was Drunk":

www.nabasque.org/Astero/picon_punch.htm

A friend got some for me from Bev/Mo in San Rafael, CA., Torani Amer brand made in the USA by the company that makes syrups for expresso coffee drinks, Torani of Fairfield, CA., (the home of Jelly Belly). The original red label Amer Picon came from France and is apparently not being made anymore or not being imported--it's all rather mysterious--I'll have to contact a Basque sheepherder in Minden, NV to clarify the politics behind this. I don't know if you have Bev/Mo's in Big Sky, you may have to give the secret hand-shake too, apparently it's well hidden--maybe it's like that Absinthe thing.

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I don't know about the drink, but have added raw pecans to my nut intake. I eat eat them raw or
    put them in a smoothie.

5. North Star

Big Sky's about a three hour drive from here and the secret handshake there is to have a wad of money. It's the play ground of the rich. lol

Walt, I love to chop up a few pecans and throw it in my oatmeal. Sometimes I really live on the edge and toast some in a small cast iron skillet with cinnamon and sugar. Mmmmm!

6. Colly

Colly Beloved Grand Eagle

Would love to join in on another call North Star. I'm in between projects at work so have some time on my hands for next few weeks.

I should mention to MiffBunny that whilst my foot pain lasted years, this was only because I hand't heard of Dr Sarno until 2012, otherwise I would have healed sooner.

7. Becca

Becca Well known member

What an incredible, incredible event! Thank you to @Steve Ozanich and @Forest especially, and to everyone who attended and asked questions. It was pretty outstanding.

I believe Forest posted a rough recording of Tuesday's event so everyone could have access to it quickly (thanks Forest!). Here's the official recording of the event, cleaned up a bit. As with all the discussion group recordings, you can either listen to it in the audio player below, or you can download it as an mp3 by right-clicking on this link (or the link below the player) and choosing to save it to your computer.

Click here to download the mp3 audio

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  8. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Becca, the official recording of the Ozanich call-in is fantastic and for sure a KEEPER.
    Thanks to him and you and Forest and Herbie and everyone.