inymyfruitcup
New Member
The more and more I read about mind body healing inside of TMS and outside of TMS the more I can draw can comparisons between the two. In fact they both pretty much say the same thing... "There is nothing wrong with you, your body is simply trying to divert attention or even bring attention to something in your life". I think the main difference I find is that mind body healing outside of TMS has a fair amount of mentions of rekindling a spiritual practices or a belief in something higher. They both even lay out "personality types" that are pretty much both the same.
That being said... Couldn't practically any illness of idiopathic nature be healed with the TMS approach? Autoimmune illness, cancer, etc? Assuming it want brought on by something like poisoning, pathogen/virus, or an irreparable injury?
It just seems like both parties are saying the same exact thing, and that we might still be stuck in the paradigm of treating diseases rather than proctoring or pushing for wellness.
It's no secret here that the mind has an interaction with the body, but why is there a line to be drawn?
These are just some things I have been thinking. What are your thoughts?
Here's a recent Gabor Mate article that touches on this http://www.yesmagazine.org/issues/g...ow-to-build-a-culture-of-good-health-20151116
That being said... Couldn't practically any illness of idiopathic nature be healed with the TMS approach? Autoimmune illness, cancer, etc? Assuming it want brought on by something like poisoning, pathogen/virus, or an irreparable injury?
It just seems like both parties are saying the same exact thing, and that we might still be stuck in the paradigm of treating diseases rather than proctoring or pushing for wellness.
It's no secret here that the mind has an interaction with the body, but why is there a line to be drawn?
These are just some things I have been thinking. What are your thoughts?
Here's a recent Gabor Mate article that touches on this http://www.yesmagazine.org/issues/g...ow-to-build-a-culture-of-good-health-20151116
Last edited: