1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Something to think about... Mind body paradigm

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by inymyfruitcup, Dec 22, 2015.

1. kyrani99

kyrani99 Peer Supporter

A kindred spirit! In my case though it has become a full time occupation. Luckily I am retired and have lots of time.

I am currently trying to make videos to give people all that I have learnt and use to stay healthy free on youtube. I have some links on the home page of my main blog but I give them here for you.

I have the early ones on the underlying conditions of almost all disease starting here:

I've got the first one on my series on placebo and nocebo effects, mainly trying to explain nocebo in this one.
    here:

and I am nearly finished the first cancer video so I will give you the link as soon as I post it maybe even tomorrow, hopefully.
    I have made myself "bullet proof" as far as cancer is concerned and hope to be able to help others too to get to this point. When you understand cancer you find that cancer is a paper tiger.

My videos are still a bit amateurish but I am improving as I go. Still the message is the important part.

Scott.Cameron and inymyfruitcup like this.
  2. inymyfruitcup

inymyfruitcup New Member

Thank you so much for posting this! You should feel great about making videos to help people.
    Keep up the good work, I am very excited to watch them when I get a moment.