1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Reflux and back gurgling?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by jhshiu, Aug 29, 2016.

1. jhshiu

jhshiu New Member

Hi guys.

I've had a flare up of tms symptoms over the last month.

I think it's now Gerd....but the thing that's freaking me out the most is the upper back / shoulder blade pain I'm getting. When I press on those areas, I feel the regurgitation in my throat.

Anyone ever experience this???

I've never experienced this before but I'm worried about gallbladder, liver, pancreas.

This has come after major thigh/hip/pelvic pain, headaches, anxiety and now insomnia this month.

I think I know my stressors but something is lurking in my subconscious because I've had some really bad dreams.

I'm in need of some encouragement and support.

Thanks!
    Jennie

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Jennie. If you haven't done the Structured Educational Program yet, free in the subforum of this web site, I suggest you do.
    It helps us to discover the emotions that cause our subconscious to send us pain.

The bad dreams could well be because your subconscious needs to know you recognize those emotions.
    You don't have so solve any emotional problems.
    Dr. Sarno says the subconscious is satisfied if you just recognize them and journal about them.