1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 6 Rage....but what do I DO with it?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by mominm, May 26, 2014.

1. mominm

mominm New Member

I've been using mindbody techniques on and off for years and found success in the past, but I've recognized that I it's time to commit to making them a part of my life every day so I started the structured program here. I'm trying to get rid of chronic headaches/nausea, my newest MBS symptom. I think success came in the past because I was clearly able to see the connections between my symptoms on my stress/tension. It took awhile, but the evidence eventually became clear. I'm a classic perfectionist, goodist, need to be liked, etc. I'm not seeing the evidence so clearly yet with this symptom, even though I'm working on gathering it.

Anyway, in the past, I've just focused on emotions, daily stresses of life, etc. not giving as much credence to the whole rage concept my Sarno. But as I was journaling today, per the assignment, I realized that I actually have rage and resentment....lots of it! But what do I do with it??

Just writing it out felt like I was leaving it unfinished and stuck. I'm not sure what to do with it now. Since I've done MB work before, do I skip ahead in the program?

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

3. mominm

mominm New Member

Thanks, Walt!