CalmIsTheCure
Well known member
Hello everybody,
I am new here and was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to let me know whether my symptom sounds like a mind body problem?
It is specifically nerve pain in the buttocks/glutes and backs of thighs when one is sitting down?
What are people opinions on that.
I have had extensive MRI imaging done and no nerve compression was found.
The nerve pain is also affected by cold weather. I also seem to have weakness in one leg.
All neurological testing appears to be normal.
Many thanks kind people
I am new here and was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to let me know whether my symptom sounds like a mind body problem?
It is specifically nerve pain in the buttocks/glutes and backs of thighs when one is sitting down?
What are people opinions on that.
I have had extensive MRI imaging done and no nerve compression was found.
The nerve pain is also affected by cold weather. I also seem to have weakness in one leg.
All neurological testing appears to be normal.
Many thanks kind people
Last edited: