1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

new here first day/any tips

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by zenyatta20, Feb 20, 2020.

1. zenyatta20

zenyatta20 New Member

I am new here. I literally accidentally discovered this program and theory last night at ten pm. I have back pain around my hips and vaginal pain. I also have digestive disorders. I am under a huge amount of stress. I am willing to do anything to feel better. Anyone willing to give me tips on where to start. I am so eager to feel better.

2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the forum! You should start with Alan Gordon's recovery programs https://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Structured_Educational_Program (Structured Educational Program). I also highly recommend to read posts under Success Stories subforum. Read, ask questions, share your thoughts!

3. zenyatta20

zenyatta20 New Member

I have started the structured educational program! thank you! i am going to read some success stories as well. Have been listening to Nicole Sachs Podcasts too.

Rainstorm B and TG957 like this.
  4. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

Read, read, read, reflect,scribble.... Re-educate , Re-condition, RE-turn to activity....

It's that simple!

TG957 likes this.
  5. Workinghard

Workinghard New Member

Steve Ozanich ‘s books she been helpful to me. You can find them on Amazon. I am new also. If you are uncertain about your diagnosis, you can always see a TMS physician.

6. zenyatta20

zenyatta20 New Member

it is going well so far!