1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Need help to Cure my TMS

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Sidk30, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Sidk30

Sidk30 Newcomer

Hello,
    Last year on may 4 i felt my legs weak while walking(seemedwalked like trekking but actually walked only 2kms) and the following day after masturbation i felt very sharp pain in my groing, i then was doing ayurvedic treatment for pain and suddenly my ankle started to hurt.
    During my Ayurvedic treatment, after 4 months i got chronic back pain which was diagnosed as L4-5 disc bulge but the pain was radiating in my leg and groin (without sciatica), i did physiotherapy for 4 months and got better results but not satisfying as to say I'm completely cure.I do not have episodes of chronic pain but i feel my legs weak when i play sports(do not feel the power as i used to feel before) and slight twitching/pain in my groin. I read dr sarnos book and have seen your videos as well and i strongly believe its TMS and I'm ready to go for it.
    The only problem is, I'm not getting how do i release/track/recognize my specific repressed emotions.
    I require guidance and one-to-one discussion so that i can explain my case so that an expert may trace that "this is your repressed emotions".
    I need help, please help me

2. Lars

Lars New Member

Bodhigirl likes this.
  3. Sidk30

Sidk30 Newcomer

I did not started yet but willing to start.
    Are you getting results as expected?

4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

@Lars has made the right suggestion to do the SEP, which is really all you need to know right now! It's a really easy way to get started.

If you want to learn about results, you can read posts on the Success Stories subforum, which will give you an idea of how every person's journey is unique, even as we are doing the same work. It costs nothing but some time, and it will be more productive than the time you've wasted going to medical personnel who can't help you. Believe me, we've all been there!

I understand that you're searching for a guide or mentor, but I would recommend trying this on your own to start with.. The power to heal ultimately can only come from within yourself, by rejecting fear and learning to trust and love yourself. Give it a try!

That being said, there are members in our group who offer paid coaching, and there is also remote counseling through Alan Gordon's clinic. You can ask for recommendations after you have a better understanding of what this work is about.

Patience, and self love. You can do this.

Bodhigirl and Sidk30 like this.
  5. Bodhigirl

Bodhigirl Well known member

Welcome, Sid, you are in the right place. I call this the Indianapolis 500 of Pain. It travels with pit stops throughout the body.
    It may take some time to understand the feelings that arise. The beginning steps involve just realizing that it's TMS and that the problem is neurological and psychological, not physical. I have been recovering for a long time! There are setbacks. And we have wonderful support here, through Alan's program and other resources.
    Keep posting. Stay curious. Be kind to yourself. We are typically driven, perfectionistic, anxious types! Dr. Sarno called us Goodists. I always thought I was expressing my feelings honestly but the rage that was buried took years to reveal herself.
    Hang in there.

JanAtheCPA likes this.