I have been put through the ringer with doctor after doctor, test after test, and snake oil after snake oil. I was diagnosed with chronic migraines, fibromyalgia, and just about every back aliment there is...ddd, stenosis, torn disc, herniated disc. Bursitis, arthritis, tendonitis and horrible sciatica pain encapsulating my entire right leg. I've tried pt, acupuncture, massage, chiro, vitamins and supplements, other alternative options with little to no relief. I'm only 36 years old and cannot and will not accept this is the rest of my life but looking back, it makes alot if sense that it all trickled in during and after a very stressful time in my life.
Like I said, I never heard of tms until yesterday but I am all in and ready to get my life back! I just tend to be the type of person that needs structure and exercises and to be told what, when and how to do things, so now I'm just trying to figure out the best book to use on how to get started