1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Change

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Izzybella, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Izzybella

Izzybella New Member

I’m so tired, exhausted from the pain that seems to come from nowhere. That moves whenever I treat it, that gets better only to have crushing setbacks. I’m tired of hearing “you’re results are normal” and “here’s a prescription” (which just makes me feel worse in the long run). I’ve had so many dx over the years, Tension headaches since childhood, anxiety, knee pain, shoulder pain, ibs, thoracic outlet, reynauds, disc herniation, sciatica, migraine, recurrent infections, carpal tunnel, microscopic colitis, food allergies, depression, fatigue, sore throats that go on for years, reflux, seasonal allergies, hypothyroid... the never ending list of “reasons” - I’ve always believed deep down there’s a connection, I’ve been looking for years, and I do believe tms is its name. I feel hopeful hearing stories so similar to mine, and thinking maybe I can finally kick this and have the life i want. But I’m afraid,
    I don’t know how to rewire my thoughts to not obsess about the symptoms. It’s been center stage in my life for a long time. I’m ready for that to change.

2. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

Its like being an alcoholic or a gambler - we have to get to the place where we need to change and where we recognise that we won't get all the answers from Drs.... we need to heal ourselves, and that means getting to know ourselves...
    It looks like you are up for the journey - so welcome and good luck!

3. MrsJenks

MrsJenks Newcomer

Hello Izzybella - you don’t have to work at rewiring, it will do it all by itself, you just need to believe in TMS and do the daily exercises ❤️