1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Call-In Peer Support Group (Discussion Group Announcement)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi everyone,

Last week, the call-in discussion group wrapped up its discussion of Alan Gordon’s terrific TMS Recovery Program. You can find all the relevant posts, including the recordings of our discussions, in the call-in discussion group thread in the Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program Subforum.

This upcoming Tuesday (August 13th), the discussion group will be taking a break from its traditional format, and will instead have a non-recorded peer support group. This is a great opportunity to call in and get support and advice around different challenges you may be facing. In a couple weeks or so, the discussion group will resume its traditional format, and will start discussing Steve Ozanich's The Great Pain Deception.

Since I will be out of the country, Eric “Herbie” Watson will be moderating on Tuesday. He’ll start the group around 9pm Eastern Time / 6pm Pacific Time. Connection details are the same (for more detailed instructions, visitgo.tmswiki.org/connect):
    • If you are connecting via telephone, dial 1 347 817 7654. When prompted, enter the meeting number 18311499 .
    • If you are connecting via your computer (using the Fuze Meeting application), go to https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/48fb7aa8/18311499 and follow the instructions from there.

2. Stock Trader

Stock Trader Peer Supporter

Coolness!! This book is my TMS encyclopedia book I keep handy. Looking forward to it.

3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Man that's cool Stock Trader I call Steves book the tms encyclopedia too.
    Steve went through a lot- its a long hard road to travel but he came out a winner.

Stock Trader likes this.
  4. Becca

Becca Well known member

Hi folks,
    While Forest's out of the country, I'll be taking over the announcement posts for the discussion group. So, this is me reminding you all that the peer support discussion group, moderated by Herbie, is tonight at 9pm Eastern Time / 6pm Pacific Time! Don't forget to sign into the chatroom at www.tmswiki.org/chat as well. Remember, this discussion won't be recorded, so there won't be any audio for those of you who typically listen afterwards.
    Hope you all can call in!
    Becca