1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

About Practitioner's Corner

Discussion in 'Mindbody Blogs (was Practitioner's Corner)' started by Forest, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the Practitioner's Corner Subforum!

The Practitioner's Corner subforum is a place to read and respond to threads made by practitioners or that contain significant contributions from practitioners. It also contains Q&A with an Expert responses.

Everyone is welcome to respond to posts in this forum. There is no guarentee that any practitioners will be reading this forum, so if you post a question do not assume that a practitioner will respond to it. Practitioner content can be slighlty different that content from peers. This forum is a great place to learn about new ideas and different takes on how to recover from TMS.

2. Maria

Maria New Member

Sadly there are no TMS practitioners in my area (Berkshire, UK) but having spent days searching for similar alternative therapists, I was wondering if anyone could help/advise the sort of practitioner that works with a similar ethos? I am very aware that often searches are only successful if you use the right phrasing or title, so any help or advice would be very much appreciated. I've basically been looking at counsellors but there are so many sorts and to be honest, I do get a bit confused by all the types and since they are all very expensive, I don't have the money to keep trying different ones out!

3. HungryGnome

HungryGnome New Member

Maria, you may want to try therapy via skype with a TMS practitioner. Many therapisst in the US work with clients far away via skype or even just by phone.

4. irener

irener New Member

Hello, I am a clinician in NYC working with a Spanish speaking client. Is there a similar forum to refer her to in Spanish? Thanks for your help!

5. Forest

6. Forest