1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

DVD A REVIEW OF DR. SARNO'S VIDEO LECTURE ON THE MINDBODY PRESCRIPTION

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021), Jan 30, 2014.

1. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Bumping this up, it's a great review to review, thanks again Walt & Dr. Sarno!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Misha

Misha Peer Supporter

I watched this last night! It is really good. I asked my husband to watch with me so he could learn more about what I'm doing with TMS.

3. adria

adria Peer Supporter

Is there anyone out tgere that has the lectures and can copy them and send them to me. I would pay. I just dont want to pay 50$ or maybe just an audio digital copy. Thanks

4. mouser

mouser Peer Supporter

BBDiesel likes this.
  5. adria

adria Peer Supporter

Thank you!!!

6. BBDiesel

BBDiesel New Member

Thank you so very much for posting this link. This information is so super helpful and informative!

7. adria

adria Peer Supporter

Hi people. What is the study guide that Dr Sarno refers to in the video

8. hopefuldan

hopefuldan New Member

I heard somewhere (I can't recall where) that the DVD came with a study guide. Is that true? If not, did Dr. Sarno have a TMS recovery study guide? Thanks!

Velvet_Hidden likes this.
  9. Velvet_Hidden

Velvet_Hidden Peer Supporter

Yes the dvd does come with a study guide that outlines the treatment methods one with TMS should do daily.... When I bought the dvd 2 years ago it was in the case on a pamphlet. Most of what in the study guide is in the treatment chapter (chapter 4) of "Healing Back Pain"

10. hopefuldan

hopefuldan New Member

Thanks very much Velvet_Hidden!

Velvet_Hidden likes this.
  11. Velvet_Hidden

no problem :)

12. healthadvocate0101

healthadvocate0101 New Member

13. healthadvocate0101

healthadvocate0101 New Member

If anyone has a copy of the DVD I would be so grateful to receive it. I received it before on we transfer but it is no longer there.

14. Velvet_Hidden

someone posted it to yt a little while ago... but like always it gets deleted over copyrights...

you can purchase it from the link below... I highly recommend it if you're really trying to enforce Dr. Sarno's techniques into your psyche...
    http://www.healingbackpain.com/dvd.html (Dr. Sarno's Healing Back Pain The Mindbody Prescription DVD)

15. Mr2NuT123

Mr2NuT123 New Member

Hi all! Great forum here, I've been reading lots of posts and have bought some of his audio books.

Would anyone be so kind as to send me a link to the lecture DVD that seems to have been removed a few times?

16. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

skooterman2 and Mr2NuT123 like this.
  17. Mr2NuT123

Mr2NuT123 New Member

It just seems very expensive and as I've bought his audio books I was hoping someone could pm me a link.

Thanks, made a huge leap today. Today was THE day that it sank in fully and became almost 100% pain free. I just want to watch a few videos to fully get me there.

skooterman2 likes this.
  18. Erbear

Erbear New Member

Hi, everyone. I did notice that the DVD Dr. Sarno's MindBody Prescription was up on Youtube. I felt like I should buy the movie rather than watch a pirated copy on YouTube. I reached out to Ken Malloy, a patient of Sarno's and a mind/body coach as asked about purchasing it. I told him I saw it on YouTube and that is how I suspect it came down. I bought a copy and it is worth having. For years, I was wanting to figure out what it would have been like to be at his lectures. I even thought to visit one of his associates if there were teaching a class in a similar style. Well, this DVD is just that. You get to see how Dr. Sarno speaks about TMS. His voice sticks in my mind and it helps. I do agree that the audience had scripted questions, but that was also a sign of the times and it kind of cool in its own way. Without the scripting, the lecture might have gotten off track. I do believe each person there suffered from TMS as I see the disbelief on their face as they ask the question and I also see encouragement. It is about $50 and worth every penny if you want to see Dr. Sarno in action. I have Sarno's books and some on audible. II do find something valuable in hearing the material vs reading it. I do believe this is something beyond what you can get from the books, audio clips and snippets of Sarno on Youtube.

19. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Erbear,

Thanks for the update. Word around here was that only VHS available from Ken. Glad you can still get the DVD!

I appreciate your response, likewise with the audio recording of Dr. Sarno's Healing Back Pain. Great to hear the doctor's voice!!

Andy

skooterman2 likes this.
  20. skooterman2

skooterman2 Newcomer

Hi, im a fairly poor student studying masters degree outside of USA. My back pain has come back and I really wanted to watch Sarno's lecture and was mortified to see it was gone.

I would be eternally grateful if someone could send it to me. Please DM and im happy to provide my email!