1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Samhopkins
Last Activity:
Apr 12, 2018
I Don’t have to work

Share This Page

Samhopkins

New Member, Male, from San Diego

Working on myself Apr 11, 2018

Samhopkins was last seen:
Apr 12, 2018
  • My Story

I’ve been through a major flair up. Two weeks now. I get these flair ups and it depresses me to no end. The weird thing with me is I have a horrible problem with sitting down and getting up. I am scared to sit at dinner or on chairs because of my pain. I am alone most of the time and I wish life would end for me. I have money I am in great shape from yoga. I eat light and healthy because of the fact I feel there is no way I could possibly be in a hospital bed if I were sick.. I need to get up and walk around because of the pain in my left leg from sciatica. My low back is sore all the time. It’s weird I have everything to live for and I would do anything to travel but I’m terrified of driving anywhere because the horrible pain comes out of know where.
    I understand my TMS comes from my stupid drug use and my weird sex crap I did on meth. I’ve had darn 3 mris on my back and left hip in the last 10 yrs. Slightly herrnated disks bla bla bla. My hip is fine for crying out loud.
    Shame, and unbelievable guilt.
    I stopped my drug use 4 yrs ago.
    I feel much better even writing this. I cry out of frustration It’s pethedic trust me. I found out TMS is my problem after reading John sarnos book. I’m very happy because maybe there is hope. I found out TMS is my problem only a few weeks ago by reading John Sarnos book. If you only knew my situation omg...
    I’ll say it again OMG and I feel sorry for My poor family..
    1. Samhopkins
      Samhopkins
      Working on myself
    2. Samhopkins
      Samhopkins
      FINALLY realizing it’s TMS
  • My Story

I Don’t have to work
    Diagnoses:
    Anxiety with depression..
    My entire back fused bla bla bla. Lol
    I’ve been through a major flair up. Two weeks now. I get these flair ups and it depresses me to no end. The weird thing with me is I have a horrible problem with sitting down and getting up. I am scared to sit at dinner or on chairs because of my pain. I am alone most of the time and I wish life would end for me. I have money I am in great shape from yoga. I eat light and healthy because of the fact I feel there is no way I could possibly be in a hospital bed if I were sick.. I need to get up and walk around because of the pain in my left leg from sciatica. My low back is sore all the time. It’s weird I have everything to live for and I would do anything to travel but I’m terrified of driving anywhere because the horrible pain comes out of know where.
    I understand my TMS comes from my stupid drug use and my weird sex crap I did on meth. I’ve had darn 3 mris on my back and left hip in the last 10 yrs. Slightly herrnated disks bla bla bla. My hip is fine for crying out loud.
    Shame, and unbelievable guilt.
    I stopped my drug use 4 yrs ago.
    I feel much better even writing this. I cry out of frustration It’s pethedic trust me. I found out TMS is my problem after reading John sarnos book. I’m very happy because maybe there is hope. I found out TMS is my problem only a few weeks ago by reading John Sarnos book. If you only knew my situation omg...
    I’ll say it again OMG and I feel sorry for My poor family..