Recent content by Spindoc932

  1. S

    Day 1 I really need this.......AGAIN

    I learned about TMS/ Dr Sarno and this website about 5 years ago when I was going through terrible lower back pain. After tens of different treatments and 5 years of daily pain, I started the SEP and halfway through it, I was totally cured. To this day , that level of pain has never come back to...
  2. S

    Finished Day 40 of SEP

    What a difference 6 weeks can be....6 weeks ago, life was pretty grey..I was physically and mentally sick.....Besides obsessing over my back and hip pain(which has gone on for 5.5 years), I had a cloud of depression over me which is hard to describe. On the outside, everything was great. Big...
  3. S

    POSITIVE CHANGES- Day 33

    I have had lots of positive effects from realizing that I have TMS and following the SEP program. I am on Day 33. My lower back pain(herniation), inflamed hip(torn labrum) and groin pain is the best it has been in a long time. Some days i dont have any pain at all. Sometimes, I get a flare up...
  4. S

    Day 8 So far, So good

    Thanks for the replies guys.... have a great wknd
  5. S

    Day 8 So far, So good

    Hey guys, Im doing pretty well with the program. Pain has subsided a bit but I am pretty excited and shocked by how much this program and especially journaling has had a positive effect on my emotional and mental state. Ill give you the short version of my emotionalissues, but for the long...
  6. S

    Day One

    Hey there, I suffer from TMS. I found out about TMS not too long ago. My wife bought me, "Healing Back Pain" by Dr Sarno. I saw myself on every single page and it was relieving to know I wasn't the only one! Below is my story I am a male who is going to be 40 in Feb....About 8 years ago, work...
Back
Top