1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 I really need this.......AGAIN

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Spindoc932, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Spindoc932

Spindoc932 New Member

I learned about TMS/ Dr Sarno and this website about 5 years ago when I was going through terrible lower back pain. After tens of different treatments and 5 years of daily pain, I started the SEP and halfway through it, I was totally cured. To this day , that level of pain has never come back to my lower back and have had only a few small flareups....

However, many years later, I have terrible neck pain now. MRI showed, you guessed it, herniated disc. Ive never had neck pain in my life but for 6 months now, I wake up with what feels like a stiff neck and it only is getting worse. I am finally back here to see if the SEP can heal my NECK PAIN after working so well on my lower back pain...I really need this now more than ever because I have a 1 year old and going through my day with this pain while trying to work and take car of him is just too much to manage...........please wish me luck and any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Spindoc,

I am wishing you the greatest success, and support from your own loving self! I am glad you're back to do the SEP again.

At this moment it may not feel like it, but you're very fortunate to understand TMS, know how it happens in you, and treat it!

You may have to go "a little deeper" into your psychology this time ---what causes your inner tension, who you think you have to be to be loved, etc. Who knows, but you're probably being invited to a deeper personal inquiry this time around.

Also, given your story, it may be helpful to inquire into the stress and the psychological issues around having your boy! This is tender, brave work, no doubt.

Andy