Recent content by Raju

  1. R

    First post and a question :)

    A doctor suggested it's a sign of inflammation. I did not check it again, but kept working on reducing the inflammation in other ways.. :)
  2. R

    Delayed Periods and Pregnancy Scare

    @TG957 thank you for your response. I got tested and I am not pregnant. I am glad I could recognise my unconscious fears. Will now keep working on them to stay healthy.
  3. R

    Delayed Periods and Pregnancy Scare

    After recovering from chronic pain + chronic constipation due to the precious support of people from this forum, I am back suspecting another manifestation of TMS: Despite using dual protection (combining two methods) while having sex, I started to be scared of pregnancy since a couple of...
  4. R

    First post and a question :)

    Apologies for taking a year to respond to your super helpful response.. @Baseball65 I have resolved the pain issues I mentioned last year. Right now I am going through what you described as: "just the humbling process of realizing that no matter how 'in tune' with our feelings we are , there are...
  5. R

    First post and a question :)

    Thank you so much for your response. It makes sense to me. I will contact Dr. Schubiner. Thanks again :)
  6. R

    First post and a question :)

    Hey all! I am so glad to finally make a post on this forum. Reading you all has filled me with warmth and support. I am also reading The Mindbody Prescription and take therapy sessions alongside the Simple Educational Program. I am convinced I have TMS, and that the roots of my physical...
  7. R

    Day 8 My first post and a question

    Hey all! I am so glad to finally make a post on this forum. Reading you all has filled me with warmth and support. I am also reading The Mindbody Prescription and take therapy sessions alongside the Simple Educational Program. I am convinced I have TMS, and that the roots of my physical...
Back
Top