Recent content by pain78

  1. P

    Drowning in information!

    Hi Kindle123, I think you're raising a very good point and I feel the way you do, although I haven't gone through as many resources as you did obviously. I'm not new to TMS, but I'm seriously in the process of trying to cure it since a few weeks. Nicole Sach's method resonated well to me. I...
  2. P

    About journaling as described by Nicole Sachs

    Thank you so much Plum. It's a very interesting post full of information that is really helpful and addresses my questions.
  3. P

    About journaling as described by Nicole Sachs

    Good advice. Thanks a lot for your feedback Marinedad.
  4. P

    About journaling as described by Nicole Sachs

    Hi guys, just 2 quick questions around journaling for giving a voice to your feelings. I'd love to read people, who've had successful experience with this. I've started this process 2 weeks ago, and it seems to me that I'm kind of bringing the same topics over and over again. Of course, I'm...
  5. P

    TMS explanations for back pain

    Thanks you so much HattieNC. It's indeed a great story and I didn't know Nicole Sachs. I'm going to watch her videos now ;).
  6. P

    TMS and Dental Pain

    Shanshu Vampyr, I understood you had your cavities treated and scaling and root planning done. I can only tell you one thing: it was the only right decision to take (and I talk from experience ;)). If TMJ, grinding or clenching teeth, jaw pain and things like those do relate to TMS (although...
  7. P

    TMS explanations for back pain

    Hi HattieNC, First, thanks a lot for your reply :) It's very much appreciated. Reading my post again, I realize it was not formulated in a smart way (hey, I'm not a native speaker ;)). I certainly won't dare to complain on this forum that people don't answer quickly enough. It's true that being...
  8. P

    TMS explanations for back pain

    Totally agree with you. I've started to meditate again on a regular basis, doing yoga, put less pressure on me and care more for myself. TMS and pain is kind of a vicious circle, but when you start acknowledging you have it, and when things start improving a little bit, you get hope and start...
  9. P

    Sciatica pain and meditation

    Hi guys, as mentioned in a previous post this week, I'm currently suffering from a quite severe sciatica that prevents me from sleeping at night. Yesterday, I came across this video on TEDx: A Different Approach To Pain Management. Although I'm familiar with Mindfulness meditation, I'm not...
  10. P

    TMS explanations for back pain

    Thanks you Lizzy, it feels good to get support from the community ;). There are indeed great pointers.
  11. P

    TMS explanations for back pain

    I think I'm going to have to answer my own post as it seems a few folks already read my post but don't have any answer. I came across this interview from Dr Arlene Feinblatt. This woman is really amazing and I really enjoyed listening to her. What I liked in what she said is: "First get the...
  12. P

    TMS explanations for back pain

    Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and I've been suffering from lower back pain since... almost 20 years maybe :( After a painful event in life a few years ago, many additional symptoms added up: pain in both hands and elbows among others (i.e. carpal tunnel), which is a problem for someone...
Back
Top