Recent content by Monique

  1. M

    Day 31 - first post

    Thank you for the compliment. I have completed a Master's of Arts in Business Leadership and yes, I had to do a lot of writing:) At the same time I was trying to come to grips with my health and emotional issues and I would have to say that this has been one of the hardest time periods in my...
  2. M

    Day 31 - first post

    Thank you Walt, I too love watching Downton Abbey and I like that you have picked up on Daisy's comment. It shows that we can find valuable life lessons in different and sometimes unexpected places. Thank you also for posting the 12 daily reminders. I have printed them out and plan to read them...
  3. M

    Day 31 - first post

    Hi Andy, wow 98% pain free, that is great. Thank you for the reminder about daily practices. I have noticed that as soon as I feel better, I stop doing my reading and affirmations and instead will start notice pain again; so yes, the work definitely continues. I really appreciate your reference...
  4. M

    Day 31 - first post

    I have worked through the structured education program all the way to Day 31, however, this is the first time I have made a post. I fully believe that I have TMS and the program/journalling is definitely helping me. I started to get pain in my shoulders/back/arms at the same time I started my...
Back
Top