Recent content by Michael Coutts

  1. Michael Coutts

    A Question for Success Stories and Still Strugglers

    Here's what my experience is: I have for 6 years successfully overcome a whole array of symptoms (migraines, digestive problems, food intolerances, chronic pain throughout my body) with using Sarno's methods. Forgiveness was not a conscious part of my healing- that is for sure. Many years ago...
  2. Michael Coutts

    A Question for Success Stories and Still Strugglers

    I have a question and I want to hear folks' answers: Has forgiveness been a part of your successfully overcoming your pain and symptoms. Are you still struggling with pain and symptoms, despite doing all of Sarno's work, and are totally unwilling to forgive? I want to clarify about...
  3. Michael Coutts

    It really is best to kick the marijuana habit for healing

    Howard Schubiner recommends kicking marijuana use- and I agree. Initially when I started on the journey of incredible success with Sarno's methods, overcoming mountains of chronic pain- I didn't believe that marijuana was a problem. I had smoked marijuana for many years- very casually as a...
  4. Michael Coutts

    Could openness to forgiveness (even if not currently forgiving) be a key to success with mindbody?

    For 6 years now, I, Michael, have been able to overcome a wide variety of horrible pain and other symptoms that used to plague my everyday existence: chronic migraines, digestive problems, food intolerances, tailbone pain, knee pain, elbow pain, neck stiffness and more. When I was at the worst...
  5. Michael Coutts

    Could cellulose added to food be the very worst thing that people are eating?

    How does this sound for a sausage recipe- either vegan or real meat. 9 semi-loads of ground meat or fake meat 1 semi load of pine cellulose seasonings and spices and casings. I am sorry that should the cellulose industry ever collapse because society figures out that it might be the biggest...
  6. Michael Coutts

    Could cellulose added to food be the very worst thing that people are eating?

    By pointing out the likely worst food of the past 100 years I am in no way trying to condition folks to experience bad symptoms if they happen to eat cellulose. Cellulose has been allowed in a big way into the food supply. It is generally recognized as safe and has been being eaten since before...
  7. Michael Coutts

    Could cellulose added to food be the very worst thing that people are eating?

    My guess is that likely cellulose is the worst non-food going. What does this have to do with John Sarno? I have successfully treated a massive range of psychosomatic symptoms for the past five years completely thanks to John Sarno's books. I have overcome migraines, agonizing pain all over...
  8. Michael Coutts

    All Work and No Play Makes PAIN!!!

    I need to change that 'Never as quickly as I hope' to 'Often I can stop the pain as quickly as pulling a shotgun from behind my back and blowing the pain to hell!' That really is more accurate. Although it isn't always so easy to stop the pain in its tracks, it is important to not plant the...
  9. Michael Coutts

    All Work and No Play Makes PAIN!!!

    I am feeling good and comfortable, with just a memory of a headache that was waiting for me when I woke up today. Before Sarno, on a day like today, I would be in agonizing misery wishing to be shot. My head would be pounding non stop with my eyes bloodshot. I would be hiding from light and...
  10. Michael Coutts

    3 months in: What I’ve learned on this wiki

    I successfully use Sarno's methods without ever having done any journaling. I have gone over my whole history of things that I am enraged about, past and present, completely in my head. This is very convenient as fitting in journaling is impractical in my life at the moment. I do, however...
  11. Michael Coutts

    VISITORS SYNDROME

    I have just survived a visit from a big family who comes out to our family farm several times each year. A common scenario on small farms is that, when the weather is nice, all of the old friends and new friends and people you've never before met start stopping in to say hi for a morning or...
  12. Michael Coutts

    It's TMS...I think

    And keep reading Sarno. Leave the books in the bathroom, and read them over and over and over to get all of the messages down into your subconscious.
Back
Top