Recent content by maggiehl

  1. maggiehl

    New Program Day 21: Paving Your Own Path

    I've appreciated this program and especially the explicit permission to choose what seems right to me of all the things to focus on. Helps with my perfectionism!
  2. maggiehl

    New Program Day 21: Paving Your Own Path

    Thanks for this. I didn't know this song before. It does fit.
  3. maggiehl

    New Program Day 15: Mastery Experience

    This helps me. I have struggled and continue to have pain and now nausea and I do often feel defeated. However, I go out and walk briskly everyday, do other worthwhile things that I can count as accomplishments if I'm looking at them this way. Thanks.
  4. maggiehl

    day 10

    I am on Day 10, too, and have a lot of pain today--in my arms, legs and the bottoms of my feet, also nausea. In general, I think I'm doing better--doing more, not focusing on the pain so much, especially when I have other things I'm doing or people I'm seeing. Today has neither which may be...
  5. maggiehl

    Day 8 Recognizing emotions connected to pain

    I don't recognize specific emotions that bring pain and I don't know what prevents me from doing this. I do recognize that the reason I always wake up in pain--often the worst of the day--is because I've been sleeping, I sleep tense--and am closest to my unconscious when I sleep. Also, the...
  6. maggiehl

    Day 3 Exercise

    I feel like I have a different experience with exercise than others. I regularly walk 20 minutes/day and generally, although it's somewhat painful doing it, I feel better after. I swam this morning and felt pain while doing it, maybe felt worse after--although I don't think that's usual. My...
  7. maggiehl

    Day 1 Starting the 6 week program

    I am starting to follow the 6 weeks program and looking forward to having a structure. I've been reading for awhile and trying some things that I've read. I know there's nothing structurally wrong. Some days it is very hard to ignore the pain. I'm glad to be doing this.
Back
Top