1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Starting the 6 week program

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by maggiehl, Jul 13, 2017.

1. maggiehl

maggiehl New Member

I am starting to follow the 6 weeks program and looking forward to having a structure. I've been reading for awhile and trying some things that I've read. I know there's nothing structurally wrong. Some days it is very hard to ignore the pain. I'm glad to be doing this.

2. Chimpmama

Chimpmama Peer Supporter

I'm right with you maggiehi. I'm on Day 2 and am also using Scott Brady's book. It's my nature to dive in big time! I started the Sarno work to deal with back pain that had kept me from hiking for a year. Pain not bad unless I tried to walk more than 1/2 mile. I now have severe sciatica. I get that this is not unusual in the beginning, and it's certainly not what I had imagined. I continue to get there's nothing wrong with my body and do this work. Glad to have others on the path.