Recent content by KateK

  1. KateK

    I know it is TMS, but my usual tricks aren't working.

    Yes, you're definitely right on that one. Just since posting this today and I guess acknowledging this is TMS in a different symptom.. the symptom has decreased!
  2. KateK

    I know it is TMS, but my usual tricks aren't working.

    Thank you Jan, you're right. I briefly started it then brushed it off. I also know there are some topics I need to write about, especially as some possibly repressed memories have popped up these last few months, guess it is time to explore those! Thank you for your help!
  3. KateK

    I know it is TMS, but my usual tricks aren't working.

    Hi everyone! First of all, you all telling me the chairs weren't the problem at school and it was TMS fixed my issue within one day! So thank you for that! Now i've found my way back here again, desperate. Let me start with some background, my pain as it used to be before any healing felt...
  4. KateK

    TMS or horrible chairs????

    Hi all, I am a college student going on my fourth year. This year, the hard plastic chairs are KILLING my spine. It hurts from my tailbone to my skull. I'm using the TMS skills and it's not subsiding. I know it is likely TMS because well I'm just getting back from taking a semester off because...
  5. KateK

    Day 4y

    There were so many disheartening remarks doctors said to me about my symptoms. It makes me sad to even think doctors, professionals, said things like this to a minor. I think the one that still sticks with me is just them saying this was forever, I was 13, I had grown up seeing my mother have...
  6. KateK

    Day 3

    It has been awhile since I have exercised, but for the most part its because I have been very busy studying for the GRE, getting ready for my senior year of college, and spending a lot of time learning about TMS. I may have not been exercising, but I have been doing more in a day than I've done...
  7. KateK

    Day 1 Day 1!

    Hi everyone, My name is Kate and this year, after 10 years of living with chronic widespread pain, I've finally found the answers I've been searching for. I'm younger than most of the people I've seen suffering from these, I am 21 and have been in pain since I was 10 years relieving when I...
Back
Top