Recent content by Jacqui9

  1. Jacqui9

    New Program Day 1: Introduction

    Thank you Alan.
  2. Jacqui9

    Stuck

    Hi Andy, Thanks so much. I appreciate your support. I will keep trying. Jacqui
  3. Jacqui9

    Stuck

    I believe what I have is TMS. I have been to a physician and have had many tests and they have found nothing physical. I have read many books on TMS (including all of Sarno's). I have done the SEP and the TMS Recovery Program. I am seeing a therapist who believes what I have is psychological...
  4. Jacqui9

    Guilt

    Plum, Thank you so much for your advice and your sentiment.
  5. Jacqui9

    Guilt

    Thank you for responding. I loved her so.
  6. Jacqui9

    Guilt

    We lost our last dog to cancer today. I feel overwhelming guilt. I always feel guilt when we lose an animal. I volunteer at our local humane society and feel guilt when we lose an animal there. Is this causing my TMS?
  7. Jacqui9

    Sometimes it's not "just" psychological...

    Plum, Can you please give us information about "an expanded healing program"? Thanks in advance.
  8. Jacqui9

    NEED ADVICE

    Marco, I agree with Plum. Take the meds. Sometimes we just need some relief. Jacqui
  9. Jacqui9

    Tingling pressure in face. Now burning & pelvic pain

    Redrobin, I understand when you say your face pain is relentless. It was all I could think about when I first got it. My guess is it is probably TMS. I don't know why but sometimes it takes longer for some to heal from TMS than others. My progress has been slow but steady. I try to read about...
  10. Jacqui9

    Tingling pressure in face. Now burning & pelvic pain

    Hi Redrobin, I have the bilateral face pressure/pain that you mentioned in your post. I do believe it is TMS. I have had it for about 3 years and thought it was probably a mindbody problem before I knew anything about TMS. I did discuss it with my doctor and she put me on a medication...
  11. Jacqui9

    Nerve Conduction/EMG Tests

    Giantsfan and Marco, Thanks so much for your responses. Jacqui
  12. Jacqui9

    Nerve Conduction/EMG Tests

    I'd like to get opinions on whether abnormalities shown on Nerve Conduction/EMG Tests can be TMS. Thanks in advance.
Back
Top