1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Stuck

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Jacqui9, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Jacqui9

Jacqui9 Peer Supporter

I believe what I have is TMS. I have been to a physician and have had many tests and they have found nothing physical. I have read many books on TMS (including all of Sarno's). I have done the SEP and the TMS Recovery Program. I am seeing a therapist who believes what I have is psychological (four sessions so far). I am not getting better. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Jacqui9,
    I am sorry about your lack of progress. I simply encourage you to stay at your practice. It seems you know everything you need to know. You've done so much to support yourself in this, including at present. Sometimes the process just takes more time. It seems to me that you cannot go wrong, and that the time it is taking simply a test of your patience...miserable as this is! I wish you confidence in your diagnosis, and the ability to "not care" about the results so much.
    Andy B

3. Jacqui9

Jacqui9 Peer Supporter

Hi Andy,

Thanks so much. I appreciate your support. I will keep trying.

Jacqui