Recent content by Hamilton

  1. Hamilton

    Question about Repression.

    I have the same issue. I'm interested in any responses. I'm sure it's OK to re-ask your qustion to a therapist.
  2. Hamilton

    Any advice about the sholder joint and TMS? Torn Labrum

    Does anyone have knowledge of the shoulder Labrum and its relationship to TMS? I have a small tear there. Surgeon said don't operate. strengthen the surrounding muscle and right shoulder blade. The Shoulder shows some improvement or at least promise. but the "twinge", where the Labrum resides...
  3. Hamilton

    3+ weeks, no improvement

    Wow. I need to stick close to this TMSwiki and you gurus! I posted a couple weeks ago about my initial experience; "but as I lay on my floor, night before last, crying in pain, I remembered the name of the man who cured stern of pack pain and OCD. Three youtube videos later I was in my back yard...
  4. Hamilton

    Day 2 Anger and sadness

    Me too ,day 2. Me too, perfectionist. I don't know where to start. I could write 3 things just in my line of sight that make me fell angry or sad. Our "standards" could be part of the issue however. Who knows how much and at what point in our development our standards became enmeshed with our...
  5. Hamilton

    Day 1 'Baby now that I found you I won't let you go"

    I sooo Happy and hopeful that I've finally stumbled on the answer!!! Thank you king of all media! I haven't listened to Howard in a year, but as I lay on my floor, night before last, crying in pain, I remembered the name of the man who cured stern of pack pain and OCD. Three youtube videos later...
Back
Top