1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 'Baby now that I found you I won't let you go"

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Hamilton, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Hamilton

Hamilton New Member

I sooo Happy and hopeful that I've finally stumbled on the answer!!! Thank you king of all media! I haven't listened to Howard in a year, but as I lay on my floor, night before last, crying in pain, I remembered the name of the man who cured stern of pack pain and OCD. Three youtube videos later I was in my back yard doing dork karate at 2 am, joyful as a clam!! I bought 2 Sarno audio books on Amazon, I found this site(FREE!!!) and I know now life will be good again. Although I did experience low back relief immediately that first night, It hasn't worked so fast on my shoulder(torn labrum) and my back still wants to make pain(stubborn). I know I have work to do, and I'm fixin to do it!! I'm very encouraged to say the least.
    I'm hopefull this site will be what I need. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hamilton, that's amazing progress! From lying on the floor crying two nights ago to doing dork karate in your back yard at 2 am!
    Just keep believing your pains are 100 percent TMS from repressed emotions (often going back to childhood) and/or perfectionist
    personality or "goodism" kind of a guy. And let us know how things go.

3. Marla

Marla Peer Supporter

Just wanted to say I didn't hear about Sarno from Howard but because my husband listens to him he is open to believing in T M S.

If it wasn't for Howard he would have pushed me to do more medical stuff.