Recent content by ali90

  1. A

    How do I know I'm not making it worse.

    I really believe I've got TMS. The pain moves around my neck and leg but mostly centered around my back(left side ).I'm definitely much better overall,but damn it's very hard to convince my stubborn subconscious mind that the pain is not due to structural.
  2. A

    How do I know I'm not making it worse.

    Hi, I've been diagnosed with herniated disk a while a go. Recently I found about TMS(Thank GOD) and found relief by applying TMS concept and methods.But I have this feeling or we can call it FEAR that I might make it worse. Although TMS concept working for me like a champ, I still find it very...
  3. A

    trouble overcoming fear

    Hi, I'm also exactly in shoes before.Whenever I do heavy lifting,my back will get sore and the pain returns.So, what I did was to read and read about outcome independence.This eventually did the trick. First,whatever you do please go slow and dont rush it.The idea is to get your confidence...
  4. A

    I don't know what's happening with me

    Hi Avy, Please read regarding outcome independence.I was stuck and cannot proceed with TMS healing for a while. Now, i'm getting better after understanding outcome independence.
  5. A

    Am I really a TMS Candidate?

    Hi Ines, Thanks for very encouraging and thoughtful reply.Yes,you are spot on. It will cause unnecessary conflict if someone tend to express their emotions in one way or another.Therefore,we always keep it to ourselves most of the time. On the other hand,before TMS pop up 4 years ago,I will...
  6. A

    Question for those who exercise regularly

    Your condition exactly same as me.
  7. A

    Am I really a TMS Candidate?

    Hi Mr Walt, Your post as usual very precise and meaningful. As I go through my emotion, I'm actually quite a worrier and always concern what other people thinks of me. As for the fear of pain, i'm almost everyday consumed by it.I'm still having difficulties to brush aside the thoughts of my...
  8. A

    Depression

    https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/gard/9258/tarlov-cysts/case/27316/case-questions.Here is the link to Tarlov condition.
  9. A

    Am I really a TMS Candidate?

    Hi Gigi, Thank you for your input.I'm in the middle of working SEP.Blessed you
  10. A

    Am I really a TMS Candidate?

    Hi Plum, Great reply and advice.I'm very much appreciated it. Thanks
  11. A

    Am I really a TMS Candidate?

    Hi Guys, I'm male and been down this TMS journey for about 2 month.Just a brief about myself,the pain actually started during my final year doing my bachelor degree.It was very mild until i graduated,the pain become quiet unbearable.GP diagnosed me with l5-s1 disc prolapsed with severe nerve...
  12. A

    Am I really a TMS Candidate?

    Hi Guys, I'm male and been down this TMS journey for about 2 month.Just a brief about myself,the pain actually started during my final year doing my bachelor degree.It was very mild until i graduated,the pain become quiet unbearable.GP diagnosed me with l5-s1 disc prolapsed with severe nerve...
Back
Top