1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Vanquish Stress: Five Proven Steps to Finally Conquer Stress, Tension, Worry, Anxiety, and...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by FredAmir, Apr 1, 2021.

1. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Vanquish Stress: Five Proven Steps to Finally Conquer Stress, Tension, Worry, Anxiety, and Depression So That You Can Live Happy, Healthy, and Pain-Free will be available for free on Amazon this Sunday and Monday.

As the author of Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain: A Nine-Step Recovery Plan and as the Rapid Recovery coach for more than twenty-five years, I have been helping my readers and clients recover rapidly from back and neck pain as well as pain and numbness in other parts of their bodies. What I have noticed about my readers and clients is a tendency to have a number of negative mental and emotional habits.

They are likely to worry a lot, get stressed easily, fear a bad future, suffer from anxiety and depression, have many negative thoughts about themselves and the world around them, and wonder why bad things happen to them. They wish they could change the past and often say, “If that had not happened, this would not have!”

I call these negative mental and emotional habits stress triggers. These stress triggers, added to repressed anger and rage, can intensify TMS. So in addition to helping my clients live pain-free and active lives again, I help them vanquish their stress triggers. I have seen again and again how they flourish when they apply the proven, effective, and fun strategies I explain in this book.

If you are interested to learn more, you can read an excerpt at www.fredamir.com.excerpt.

Hope learning these steps will help you too.

Kati likes this.
  2. FredAmir

“Fred’s approach is upbeat, positive, really empowering, and doesn’t overcomplicate getting better. Moreover, it reflects a scientific consensus about neuroplasticity—the brain’s ability to change. Vanquish Stress is a quick, fun read that could absolutely improve your life.!”
    —Brad Rennie, PhD, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You can download for free from Amazon today and tomorrow.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...9H8RT&linkId=dd953083b32b9b7d5da89fd0b58f90ff

3. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you for this generous offer, Fred.

FredAmir likes this.
  4. Mars497@

Mars497@ Peer Supporter

Thank you, @FredAmir. I have your first book. I’m very excited for this new one.

FredAmir likes this.
  5. FredAmir

Great. I think you will find this book and the steps it offers very practical and useful as well.

Just saw this review on Amazon:

"This book packs a nice punch for times when motivation is sagging, as well as when dealing with everyday responsibilities. Coincidentally, today as I began to read the book, I was seriously procrastinating, dreading a nasty cleaning job that I had avoided for a while. Within a few minutes and a few pages of the book, I was pushing through the task with great energy, a firm sense of direction, and a big smile on my face.

After finishing the task (deep gratitude for that!) I enjoyed reading the rest of the book. Author Fred Amir's 5 steps are simple, accessible, and effective, and he offers links to podcasts on each one, as well as an online questionnaire at the beginning for a quick self-assessment. The book is a quick and easy read, and the tone is friendly and conversational. Amir's energy and enthusiasm are most definitely contagious, in a good way.

I found it refreshing to once again find a cognitive approach to life's problems. I always enjoyed and benefited from that kind of approach a number of years ago, but lately it seems as though the emphasis has been on mindfulness, and observing things, without necessarily changing them. Amir's approach feels much more hands on, and directly applicable to so many of life's stumbling blocks, both big and small. Most highly recommended, especially to those who are ready to dig in, get some focus and direction, and get going on what they most want and need for themselves."

Happy reading!

Mars497@ likes this.
  6. FredAmir

Vanquish Stress is available for 24 more hours to download from Amazon for free.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021