1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Terrified of the potential oflong covid

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by NameK, Dec 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. NameK

NameK Well known member

Hey so as some of you might know I tested positive for covid back on November 23rd ive had symptoms since nov 18th.

My symptoms for the most part have been fairly mild

No fever, slight cough headaches on days 1 and 2

Day 3 I had some body aches nut they were gone.

Days 4-9 were fairly similar i had some congestion i lost my taste and smell etc.

I was cleared to leave quarantine on Saturday the 28th I didn't leave my house until Monday the 30th.

I just went to Walmart and I started having headaches again I had some fatigue that I haven't had before it was weird I was so tired walking around Walmart xmas shopping for 30 minutes.

I thought maybe it was because the past two nights I didn't sleep well

Today on December 1st I felt fine going to the grocery store but after dinner again I felt tired I slept fine today.

I'm now really worried It could develop into long covid. I know im still not fully recovered yet but my taste is slowly coming back and its been 13 almost 14 days.

Any one else have the unfortunate of experiencing this virus ? I was super careful and there have only been 25,000 recorded cases out of 4.5 million people and I still managed to get it.

2. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

Sounds like you're on track to recovery. Maybe you need a break from the news/social media. This is a very scary time for all of us, myself included.

3. NameK

NameK Well known member

Yeah I definitely do i need a break from social media as its all about it on there too I need to stop reading anything related about it. It doesn't give everyone these effects most people get it recover and move on. You'll only see the unfortunate not so positive stories online about long covid etc.

Balsa11 likes this.
  4. NameK

NameK Well known member

Update first day back to work my headaches seen to have gone away but I was quite fatigued at the end of the day so I dont know if thats because I only slept for 4 hours and my sleep schedule is out of whack from me being home for 2 weeks or im obviously still recovering from this. Im no longer contagious according to my health authority and cdc so my symptoms are pretty minor.

Not 100 percent recovered still have a lingering cough but its not very frequent.

Balsa11 likes this.
  5. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member