1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Post Your Response Here

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Beach-Girl, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

Welcome to the Structured Educational Program Thread. If you've been asked to answer a question in your day's lesson, please do so here.

BG

2. MikeS

MikeS Newcomer

I'm in day 3 of the Structured Educational Program and will receive Dr. Sarno's book 'Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection' today. I've had chronic mid-back pain for four months now - many visits to my doctor - referred to physical therapy (over 10 sessions now with temporary relief that returns with hours), anti-inflammatory prescriptions, the latest was a chest x-ray to see if there was something going on with my lungs (pain is mid/upper left in my back) and the x-ray came back normal. I was at a company meeting a few weeks ago, chatting with a co-worker and my back 'issue' came up - he said that I may think it would sound crazy but he went on to tell me about his relative who had tried everything and ended up going to see Dr. Sarno and his back pain went away (for good). Later that evening, my co-worker emailed me the 20/20 piece on Dr. Sarno and several days later he sent me an email telling me that he had just talked to a 3rd random person who followed the TMS program and their back pain went away. I am a believer and can't wait to follow the program.

3. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Good luck in your work @MikeS . After this, you can simply create a new thread with reports or questions, which may get more attention. Welcome!