1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Español padezco fibromialgia severa

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by laugiss, Sep 10, 2015.

1. laugiss

laugiss New Member

Hola a todos, soy nueva en esta pagina , no se ingles solo español, y la verdad me cuesta mucho poder leer y poder compartir con uds, todo debo traducirlo.. soy lenta con el tema, pero quiero compartirles q padezco fibromialgia severa, la cual acabo con mi vida, y en la busqueda de una curacion encontre esta pagina, estoy buscando ayuda de algun terapeuta q sea a distancia, en mi pais nadie sabe de TMS, casi que no puedo ingresar al foro, pero bueno creo que ya porfin ,, lo que no se es si estoy escribiendo donde debe ser, mil disculpas si estoy equivocada.

2. laugiss

laugiss New Member

Hola, soy nueva en esto, y quiero hablar contigo pero no se utilizar el foro. nisiquiera se si estoy escribiendo donde debe ser, ademas no se ingles y todo debo traducirlo, es muy demorado para mi, tu historia me ha interesado mucho

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
    JanAtheCPA likes this.
  3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

laugiss likes this.
  4. Forest

Here is what I wrote:

If anyone knows Spanish, please join the mailing list at the second link. It is part of a multi-year project to create free resources and community for TMS in Spanish. There are currently 8 members on the mailing list (including Dr. Schechter), and we need more people to help found the Spanish TMS community.

5. Forest

6. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

How many languages can the site handle Forest? this is brilliant

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  7. Forest

As many as we want, really. The challenge is getting people to join the online community and getting people to translate content, as well as finding people to consistently train and manage the other volunteers. The challenge lies in people who are willing to put in large amounts of effort, consistently, over the long term. It takes a huge amount of energy to get a community or content area up and running over the long term. I get a steady trickle of volunteers, mostly via practitioner networks, but most of them aren't committed enough so that I can recapture the effort I put into retraining them.

Currently, most of our best volunteers work in the drop in chat room: @MatthewNJ, who organizes it, and @JanAtheCPA, @BruceMC, @North Star and @honeybear424 who moderate. I also have someone who prefers to remain anonymous but has translated about 40 articles into Spanish (see the links above) and our wonderful @Ellen who has been importing all of Dr. Schubiner's blogs into our forum. In addition, JanA might start categorizing threads that get put in the wrong subforum. Finally, I've been working with two people who are interested in translating materials into French, but concrete documents haven't come out of that just yet.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    North Star likes this.