1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

FINAL DISCUSSION: Call-In Tues. July 8

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

This Tuesday (July 8) the call-in discussion group will continue its discussion of “TMS P.S.,” the final chapter in God Does Not Want You to Be in Pain by forum members Eric "Herbie" Watson and Walt Oleksy. The recorded discussion will start at 9:00pm Eastern Time. Phone lines will open about half an hour early for folks to talk beforehand (not recorded). Connection details are as follows:
    • If you're connecting by phone, dial 1 201-479-4595 and when prompted enter the pin code 18311499 followed by the pound symbol.
    • If you're connecting via your computer (Fuze Meeting), go to http://fuze.me/18311499 and follow the instructions from there.
    • Connecting via computer gives you access to a chat room and lets you watch webcams of the hosts. For more information, visit www.tmswiki.org/ppd/connect
    We welcome your feedback on how to improve these discussions. What do you like? What needs improvement? Share your thoughts (anonymously) at http://go.tmswiki.org/podcastfeedback .

For more information about the discussion group, and to listen to all past recorded discussions, visit www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Call-In_Peer_Discussion_Group .

“TMS P.S.” is the last chapter in God Does Not Want You to Be in Pain. We started discussing it last week and will conclude our discussion of the chapter and the book as a whole this upcoming Tuesday.

The following is a summary of
    “TMS P.S.” that Walt wrote:
    Please let us know if there are specific topics that you would like us to be sure to emphasize or bring up by posting below.

I hope to "see" you all there as we wrap up our twelve-week discussion of this great book!

Colly likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for this reminder, Forest.
    Where did the weeks go?

Did I tell you that Molly is editing the book for us? I'll be able to correct any remaining typos.
    We expect this to take a few weeks.

3. Becca

Becca Well known member

I can't believe it's the last one!! Time flies...

I may be able to make part of it (no promises, but I'll try!!) If I can, I'll be sure to use a headset that doesn't make me cut in and out every 2 seconds. That's probably a good idea, right? :p

4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I'll be logged in at 8:30 eastern. Its my study time now. Thanks guys.

5. Becca

Becca Well known member

Here's the recording of the final (!!!) discussion of the wonderful book God Does Not Want You to Be in Pain! As always you can listen to the recording using the audio player below, or you can download the recording as an mp3 by right-clicking on this link (or the link below the player) and choosing to save it to your computer.

Click here to download the mp3 audio

Thank you, @Eric "Herbie" Watson and @Walt Oleksy for joining the discussion group every single week to share additional thoughts on your great book!

Have a lovely weekend, all!

Becca