1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 20 Article

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Here4chocolate, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Here4chocolate

Here4chocolate New Member

Good Morning,
    Does anyone have an updated link for the article/interview for Day 20? I'm only getting a blank page when I click on it (may just be a me problem though). Very interested in reading it!

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I looked at Day 20 awhile ago and couldn't find that this organization still exists. I would go to Dr Anderson's website and poke around.

I'm open to suggestions for a replacement article (if I can remember my login and how to edit our wiki pages) but honestly, the SEP is overdue for an overhaul, which it may never get. It was always a labor of love, and these days, ain't nobody got time for what it would take, especially as there are other resources available like Curable. They aren't free, of course, but they are professionally curated and updated. People who have done Dr Schubiner's workbook say it's similar to the SEP in its structure and the exercises, but without outside links of course.

3. Here4chocolate

Here4chocolate New Member

Thank you! I'll look at the workbook. I had curable for a while, which was my first exposure to TMS. But I currently am seeing someone from the Pain Psychology Center, which is very expensive so I couldnt do both. I do like this structured educational program though. I only just started really getting into journaling after starting Nichole sachs podcast and the journal prompts are really helpful.

4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I worry about old links (and as I recall the editing process is very tedious) but honestly, I think that the majority of the SEP is still totally valid and does the job. It certainly helped me back in the day. And when it comes to journaling, Nicole is the goddess.

So many great resources, so many ways to do this work. Keep it up!