1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

A word about outcome independence

Discussion in 'Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program' started by Alan Gordon LCSW, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Karim

Karim New Member

I only can continúe if the body Is already warmed up . I have to have the suffocating effects a couple of times in a sesión AND then i can excercise insnt that weird

2. Karim

Karim New Member

Ir feels like my head Is gonna Explode from high blood pressure

3. Karim

Karim New Member

Dr schubiner says that not all pain Is caused by repressed emotions

4. Karim

Karim New Member

At first whenmy symptoms came out they treated it as something emotional when to psycologist Psyquiatrist and nothing Man the pain was unbereable so one dr decides Is sympathetic stuff not caused by emotions

5. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

If you have high blood pressure you must be treated immediately by a doctor, because that is a serious medical problem.

We can not tell you if you should be worried about symptoms of exercise stress. If you have been medically cleared to exercise, you need to consult a trainer.

But Karim, here's what I see as I look at your barrage of posts: you appear to have some kind of severe anxiety or panic disorder. You need mental health therapy, beyond what you can get from books, and beyond what you can get here. I'm very sorry for you, but that's the hard truth as I see it. Please, get help right away for this. You may be suffering severe emotional trauma, perhaps due to your accidents, and you need help we are not qualified to give you here.

We only work on TMS here. We are not medical or mental health professionals and we can't diagnose, and we ultimately do not
    discuss symptoms. This is because if you have TMS, you learn that the only way to start healing is to recognize that the details of the symptoms do not matter.

I see that you need help, that's obvious. But you don't think you have TMS. You have rejected or ignored all the TMS advice you have received.

If you don't have TMS, and if you refuse to accept the TMS methods of healing, then you must get help somewhere else.