From The TMS Wiki
Accessibility tips for users of assistive devices All wiki pages are organized using headings.
- The page title is at heading level 1. In terms of layout, the pages have a navigation bar on the left. The page content is on the right.
- The content of the pages is in heading levels 2 and 3.
- The navigation bar is at heading levels 4 and 5.
- All images have been marked with alternative text tags.
- Most videos are flash based. The play button may be accessible in some of them. Some of the videos can be found on YouTube. In this case, you may want to use the accessible YouTube interface made by Povidi.
For information regarding how to make a page more accessible check out Accessibility.
|DISCLAIMER: The TMS Wiki is for informational and support purposes only and does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment recommendations. See Full Disclaimer.|