Myalgic Encephalopathy - ME
Myalgic Encephalopathy (ME), CFS, and TMS
As of October 15, 2009, according to The ME Association there are a number of different names for the same illness:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or "CFS"
- Myalgic Encephalopathy or "ME"
- Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome or "CFIDS"
- Post-Viral Fatigue Syndrome or "PVFS"
Some would argue that ME and CFS are distinct illnesses, however, people with ME can probably benefit from reading the following success stories about people overcoming CFS:
Other Myalgic Encephalopathy and TMS pages:
- Master list of Success Stories by Symptoms & Diagnoses
This page is a stub. You can help by expanding it. Just click on the EasyEdit icon on the top left of the page, and make your changes. Don't forget to Save!
|DISCLAIMER: The TMS Wiki is for informational and support purposes only and does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment recommendations. See Full Disclaimer.|